New leaflets area specific now available, these can also be downloaded from our website! www.emmaushull.org.uk/outreach
Our first Rough Sleeper Information event for agencies and partners will be on Thursday 10th August 2017 2pm here at Emmaus Lockwood Street. To confirm your attendance please advise Lucie or Emma.
We are now recruiting volunteers to join our Outreach teams – get in touch with Hull – Emma email@example.com New Mobile Number 07539029312
East Riding – Lucie firstname.lastname@example.org New Mobile Number 075339029314
We have a supply of bottled water and where needed offering sun protection during the summer months to all Rough Sleepers.
Thank you from the team here at Emmaus!
- 2 Rough Sleepers rehoused
- 7 Rough Sleepers refused accommodation offered
- Thanks to Ben Hanson Hull City Council for coming out with the team to further understand Rough Sleeping in the City
- Thanks to PCSO Chris for supporting the team this week by going out with Emma, companions Neil, Nathan, Robbie.
- Thank you to Alan Marples Riverside for a great meeting today about joint working.
- Well done to Emmaus Companions who completed Naloxone training!
- Latest rough sleeper hotspots are – Jubilee, The Deep, Old Town various spots, Spring Bank.
East Riding Team
- 8 Rough Sleepers engaged with this week!
- Attended Goole this week – thanks to Dave Mission Trinity for supporting our search
- Attending The Community Kitchen Toll Gavel, Kingfisher Café, Emmanuel Church next week J
- Rough Sleeper Intervention meeting in Beverley Fire Station, and Case Share attended – lots of helpful information sharing – thank you to all who continue to support us in our work!