This role is responsible for leading the Outreach service and team members. Supporting companions included within the service with development learning. Ensuring that the rough sleeper outreach service in Hull is delivered as per their contract, targeting new and entrenched rough sleepers and focusing on proactive signposting, assisting direct access accommodation options, health interventions, and liaising with agencies that support welfare needs. Working alongside the vital homelessness network across Hull this role is pivotal in linking the most marginalised rough sleepers into short term accommodation and for progressing companions within the community. This role involves including Emmaus companions and volunteers to become effective outreach workers, ensuring collectively that Hull and East Riding is well covered, teams are visible and proactive in all activities.
- Salary of £20,751 per annum – 37.5 hours per annum
- Working Hours – full time hours Monday to Sunday
- Shift pattern 07:00 – 15:00 / 14:00 – 22:00
- Annual Leave – 25 days per annum, plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension – Stakeholder pension
- Training & Development – Individually tailored induction, training and development
- Employee Assistance – a 24/7 employee assistance scheme is available
Deadline 13th December.