Supporting a companion’s Emmaus journey from entry through to independence, the role encompasses a diverse range of support skills working with companions on a one to one and group basis. Liaison with relevant agencies and record keeping are part of the job as is a flexibioity in working hours that suites the business needs.
- Salary range: £18,795
- 37.5 hrs per week – flexible – will include some weekend working
- Annual Leave – 25 days per annum pro rata, plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension – Stakeholder pension
- Training & Development – Individually tailored induction, training and development
- Employee Assistance – a 24/7 employee assistance scheme is available