Customer Experience Assistant
- To meet and greet customers instore and over the telephone
- Oversee the logistics collection and delivery operations
- To work as part of a community, consulting with companions, staff and volunteers
- To report any concerns or complaints
- To follow health and safety processes in line with legislation.
- To collate customer feedback
- To collate data relating to logistics operations
- To embed the gift aid process
- To undertake administrative duties
Location: Emmaus Hull and East Riding
Reporting to: Lead Enterprise Manager
Salary: 20 Hours per week 12:00 – 16:00 £17,000 Pro Rata
Closing Date for applications: 31st May 2019
Please download and complete the documents below, returning them to email@example.com
You can also volunteer with us.