Voluntary Vacancy for Chair of Trustees
Emmaus Hull and East Riding are recruiting for their new Chair of Trustees to lead the Board of Trustees and help them to meet their strategic goals for 2021 and beyond. This is a voluntary, non-remunerated post requiring a time commitment of around two days per month to perform effectively.
Overall the role encompasses:
- Leading the Board and the organisation to enable it to fulfil its purpose
- Ensuring an effective relationship between:
- the Board and the Staff, Companions and Volunteers
- the Board and the external stakeholders/community
- the Board and Emmaus UK
- Acting as a spokesperson and ambassador as appropriate
- Supervise and supporting the Head of Staff
Please see/download the full documentation below.
Candidates are asked to complete the Trustee Application form and submit this together with an up-to-date CV to ChairRecruitment@emmaushull.org.uk by February 26th 2021 at the latest. Shortlisted candidates will be subsequently interviewed either in person or virtually by a panel of Trustees. Appointment will be made solely on merit and applications are welcome from candidates of all genders, faiths, ethnic backgrounds, and/or disabilities.
- Item 1 – Letter of Introduction EHER Chair v4
- Item 2 – EHER – Chair Job Description September2020 -V4
- Item 3 – Emmaus History Ethos V2 CJOD
- Item 4 – Making-an-Impact-A5
- Item 5 – Trustee app form CJOD 2020
You can volunteer with us.