Finance team member
20 hours per week permanent (flexible working available), c £14,000 p.a.
Emmaus Hull & East Riding are seeking to appoint a Finance team member. The successful candidate will be responsible for a broad range of Financial and Management Accounting. This is a permanent post. Emmaus Hull & East Riding are a vibrant charity with a range of financial activities. We require a flexible approach and are looking to enhance our finance capacity within our small organisation.
– Preparing financial month end managing month end close of financial ledgers.
– Bank reconciliation reviews on monthly basis.
– Generating timely and accurate reports and costings, including monthly VAT reporting, end of month financial reports and statutory reporting.
– Internal audit responsibilities when required.
– Monitoring Emmaus income and liaison with Managers/ Director including forecasting of income.
– Finance support and management of payments.
– Expenses management system support.
– Gift Aid submissions and process to HMRC/ donors
– Supporting the Finance Committee as and when required.
We can be flexible regarding your financial qualifications. Having the appropriate skills and experience are a requisite for the role. This maybe via qualification or experience gained. In addition we also need the successful candidate to identify with the values of the charity and work in a manner that supports the charity in meeting its aims and those of the people we work with.
To apply please send your completed Application Form, equal opportunities monitoring form, and declaration of criminal records form, with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th November 2020.
Interviews will be held early to mid-December.
You can volunteer with us.